Did you know that a child understands up to five times what they can say? Researchers proved this by examining 18-month-old children, demonstrating that a small child who uses 50…
You Are in the right place, if
- you are concerned about the language development of your multilingual child.
- you are afraid that your child’s multilingualism will generate conflicts in their family relationships.
- you feel that your child’s multilingualism is harming their progress at school.
- you want to collaborate better with your child’s school.
- you want your child to achieve better academic results.