The protection of the personal data of visitors to my website is very important to me and I am committed to ensuring that it is adequately protected. This privacy statement provides information on how I handle personal data (Website owner Zita Máté, tax number ESX3037626Q, postal address Carrer Benet Mateu 23-25.)
This document is based on the SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) template, as modified by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com)
C. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
I collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visit to and use of my website, including details of the link you sent, the length of your visit, page views and website navigation information;
- the information you provide when you contact me on my website, such as your email address, name, gender, and certain unique data essential to your occupation, and other information sent to me, including its content and metadata;
- information generated when you use my website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use our website;
D. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I will use the personal data you submit to me through my website for the purposes set out in this privacy statement or on the relevant pages of the website. I may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- administering my website and my business;
- customise my website for you;
- making the services on my website available to you;
- provide you with services purchased through my website;
- sending invoices and payment reminders and collecting payments from you;
- sending non-marketing commercial communications to you;
- sending you email notifications that you have requested;
- sending you our email newsletter if you have requested it (you can notify us at any time if you no longer want the newsletter);
- provide third parties with statistical information about my users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any user from this information);
- to deal with complaints about my website made by you or received by us in relation to you;
- maintaining the security of my website and preventing fraud;
- to monitor compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of my website (including monitoring private messages sent through the website’s private messaging service); and
- other uses.
- I do not provide personal information to third parties for any marketing purposes.
E. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
I will keep your personal information confidential and will only publish it in a case study or other professional content if you give me permission to do so.
F. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
My website does not transfer personal data internationally. However, certain non-personally identifiable data are transferred for statistical purposes only.
G. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This Section G provides information about my data retention policies and procedures to ensure that I act in accordance with our legal obligations to retain and delete your personal data.
I am prohibited from retaining your personal data that I process for any purpose or purposes for longer than the time necessary for that purpose or purposes. These data are archived until the user indicates this by indicating his/her wish to delete them, but I will also personally delete all previous personal data within 5 years of the sessions.
Without prejudice to the other provisions of Section G, I will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data in accordance with the following:
- To the extent required by law;
- to the extent that the documents may be relevant in any ongoing or future employment or legal proceedings, e.g. court proceedings; and
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including: to provide information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
H. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I have taken appropriate technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
I store any personal information you provide in a secure environment.
I protect all electronic financial transactions conducted through my website in an encrypted environment independent of the website.
Please be aware that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and I cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted over the Internet.
J. YOUR RIGHTS
You may request that I provide you with any personal information that I have about you; such information will be provided subject to the following conditions:
- verification of your identity by the appropriate means
- providing the requested information.
- To the extent permitted by law, I may withhold the personal information you request.
K. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
My website contains links to and details about third party websites. I have no control over and am not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties. Please exercise caution when visiting other sites.
L. UPDATING INFORMATION
Please let me know if I need to correct or update any personal information about you.
A cookie is a packet of information consisting of letters and numbers that is sent by the web server to your browser (be it a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you first visit a website in order to save your web preferences. By saving this information, when you return to the same website – from the same device – your browser communicates with the web server, recognises that you have not visited the site for the first time and, in some cases, can return/load a website that matches your previous settings.
Cookies do not usually contain information that personally identifies you, but the personal information I store about you may be linked to information stored in or retrievable from cookies. I use both session cookies and persistent cookies on my website.
According to the law, I may store cookies on your device if this is strictly necessary for the functioning of my website. For all other types of cookies, your permission is required.
Please note that some cookies on our website are placed by third party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel.)
TURNING OFF COOKIES
If you would like to delete cookies from my website or do not wish to use them, please refer to the information below depending on the browser you are using:
- Cookie setting in Internet Explorer
- Cookie setting in Firefox
- Cookie setting in Chrome Internet Explorer
- Cookie setting in Safari
Please note that if cookies are disabled, certain elements and the full functionality of the website may not be available.